Monday, August 31, 2009

The Boxless Lifestyle

Oh happy day!!!! I have finally gotten all of my empty boxes put away and all of the Goodwill junk dropped off with the fab folks at Goodwill!!!! Just imagine a pile ten feet long and four feet wide of broken down boxes hanging out right in front of my front door...YUCK! It is SO fabulous to have a clean patio and to have reduced my overall junk count! Another thing on my to do list is now checked off!

Next up...sewing projects galore! As I was getting ready for church on Sunday I realized that I have exactly 2 skirts and 1 dress that are appropriate for church. It was all part of the divesting of my teachery clothes that I ended up in this state. Luckily for me I have 6 boxes of fabric that I can magically make into beautiful clothes. Oh new clothes!!!!!

So that's the news from me...I'm off to check on my pot roast and to decide on which fabric will be my first victim!

No comments: