Saturday, August 22, 2009

Moving...in more ways than one!

During this whole moving process I have also been "moving" things in my life that have been at an utter standstill. It all started with a list of what I really want my life to look like and then I broke it down to specific tasks or goals in each area. Here are some of the amazing things happening in my life due to me actually acting on my task list:

1. An increase of interpreting hours, exceeding my weekly goal for this week!
2. A date!!!! Oh yeah that's right!!! I have a date this weekend!
3. Lost additional 2.5 pounds as of last Sunday...we shall see what the scale has to say this Sunday...(ok...so the total since Jan 1 is 42.5!)
4. Daily scripture study and I even have a scripture topic for the month.
5. Tons of time with friends and family!

So for those of you out there cheering me on...thanks for being in my cheering section and for being the kind of people that help me to dream and to be the best Erin possible! I feel truly blessed as I look back on this past year of transition, change, heartache and joy. Let's keep things moving! And hey...what do you want to move in your life???? I want to know!

No comments: