Saturday, August 8, 2009

For the love of dogs!

My fabulous new landlord has two of the world's best dogs! They greet me at the gate when I come home, inspect my cottage for intruders and protect me from invaders on a regular basis. The yellow lab thinks she owns me and always pushes the sweet pit bull out of the way to make sure she gets enough love. The lab, otherwise know as Maddy, is skittish and dislikes sudden loud noises...and yet....tonight when she was checking for invaders my cuckoo clock chimed eleven o'clock and she just looked up at the clock and sniffed. How funny are dogs?! These two sweeties are definitely just what the doctor ordered! I have been trying to figure out how to have a dog for the past three years and just couldn't make it work while living in an apartment or in a place without a fenced yard. Now I have Maddy and Ella to keep me company, play with, lick my face when I come home and generally make my heart happy! Yeah for sweet puppies!!!!

No comments: