Thursday, May 27, 2010

BBQ Season!

WAHOO!!! It's time to fire up the grill and bust out your roasting skewers! It's officially BBQ season! I'm kicking it off with a little dinner party tomorrow night and can't wait to feed all of the fun folks coming over! I am so excited that I am actually using our built-in, brick, charcoal powered bbq to really make it count!

Here's what's on the menu:

1. Kentucky Smoked Baby Back Ribs
2. Citrus-Mustard Grilled Chicken
3. Brown Rice Pasta Salad
4. Dilled White Bean and Grape Tomato Salad
5. Grilled Corn on the Cob
6. S'mores...with homemade marshmallows of course!

Want the recipes? Well...tell me when your first grilling event is and what you're grilling up and I'll share my secrets with you!

Coming up next....homemade ice cream!!! Despite all the rain...I can smell summer coming!

No comments: